A Service designed for the New Mac® User
At StartOnMac we believe you don’t have to be a savvy tech genius to get the most out of your Mac devices. We built our service with the understanding that switching to a new computing platform or upgrading to the latest Mac computer doesn’t have to feel like rocket science. That’s why we have developed a one-stop-shop for all of your Mac training and support needs.
Our Commitment to You
- We provide you with direct access to the Care Expert who will help assess and solve your problem.
- We won’t transfer you between different individual’s to get the help you need. That means you tell us about your need just ONCE.
- We always customize our care session, to your Mac skill level, and will treat you with respect and professionalism at all times.
- We will verify we can solve your problem and then solve your problem, no matter what it takes, period, or your money back.
Our Core Values
Trustworthy Expertise – At StartOnMac, we firmly believe the best way to earn your trust is by demonstrating that we know what we’re talking about. All of our Care Experts are StartOnMac Certified, which means they have received extensive training on Mac OS X® and Mac Applications®.
Mutual Respect – The truth is that nobody wakes up a Mac expert. We simply impart our Mac knowledge to you so you can get the most out of your Apple® products. We talk to all of our customers with the same respect that we would expect if we were learning a new computing platform. When you call one of our Care Experts, you will receive the utmost care and respect throughout your Mac training or support experience.
Valuable Service – At the end of the day, our service should be valued by our customers. You should be able to walk away from every phone call fully satisfied, and excited to put your Mac knowledge to practical use. We fully believe in our service, and think you will too.
- Basic Mac Training customized to your needs
- Data Migration to your new Mac
- Software Installation
- Peripheral & Network Installation
- Troubleshooting for Apple Products
- Data Security for your Mac
- iTunes® and iDevice Support